Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sunshower

It's only a few hours since I posted, but the view through the window is so beautiful I had to post again. The sky is still charcoal like an old school sweater, but here and there rays of sunshine pierce through the storm clouds and cast this gentle, hazy light on the garden below. It's the most paradoxical scene - light and dark at the same time. The rain has started to softly patter down again through the sun.

I just put a chocolate orange torte in the oven and am enjoying a cup of dandelion tea, curled up on the couch. I love weekends.

As I enjoy this moment there are two thoughts I'm trying to push out of my mind:
1. The clinical notes I need to reread by Tuesday
2. Is it just me, or have ebay fees become exorbitant? I hardly feel it's worth selling on there anymore!

No comments: